- Click on the Apple menu on the top-left corner of the screen and
select System Preferences.
- Click on the Network icon located on the
Internet and Network section.
- After the Network Preferences window opens,
click the pop-up menu next to Show: and select
Network Ports Configurations. Then make sure that
Internal Modem is checked.
- Click the pop-up menu next to Show: and select
- Click on the PPP button.
- In the Service Provider: box, type
- In the Account Name: box, type your
- In the Password: box, you have an option to
either type in your Edifax password or leave it blank. If you
type in your Edifax password then it will be saved on the
computer and you won't have to type it in again. If you leave it
blank then you will have to type in your Edifax password on each
- In the Telephone Number: box, type in your
local Edifax phone number.
- Click on the Desktop.
- Click on the Go menu at the top and select
- Double-click the Internet Connect icon.
- Click on Internal Modem from the tool bar at
the top of the window.
- Click the Connect button.
- Your computer will attempt to make an Internet connection. The
Connect button will change to Disconnect
when a connection has been successfully created.
- If you want to disconnect from the Internet, just click on the